DISSERTATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT EXAMPLE

 A dissertation acknowledgement is a section of a dissertation that acknowledges the contributions of individuals who have helped the student complete their research and writing. It is an important part of the dissertation because it gives credit to the people who have supported the student throughout their academic journey.

DISSERTATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT EXAMPLE
DISSERTATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT EXAMPLE

There are several ways to write a dissertation acknowledgement, and the content and length will vary depending on the specific circumstances of the student and their research project. Here is an example of a dissertation acknowledgement that includes some common elements:


"I would like to express my sincere gratitude to my dissertation supervisor, [Name], for their invaluable guidance, support, and encouragement throughout the entire process of researching and writing this dissertation. [He/She] provided valuable feedback and suggestions that helped me to improve my work and think more critically about my arguments.


I also want to thank [Name] and [Name], my committee members, for their valuable insights and constructive criticism. Their guidance and support were essential in helping me to refine my research and writing.


I would also like to thank my family, friends, and colleagues for their support and encouragement throughout the journey of completing this dissertation. In particular, I want to thank [Name] for their tireless efforts in proofreading and editing my work, and [Name] for their invaluable advice and moral support.


Finally, I want to express my gratitude to all the participants in my research study, without whom this dissertation would not have been possible. Their willingness to share their experiences and insights was crucial to the success of this project.


Thank you all for your support and assistance in making this dissertation a reality."


As you can see, a dissertation acknowledgement should include the names of individuals who have made significant contributions to the student's research and writing process. It should also include a brief description of the contributions made by these individuals and how they have helped the student. It is important to be specific and to express sincere gratitude for the support received.


Overall, a dissertation acknowledgement is a way for the student to recognize and thank the people who have helped them throughout their academic journey. It is a small but meaningful way to show appreciation for the support and guidance received.

Comments