RESIGNATION LETTER BISAYA VERSION

 A resignation letter is a formal document that an employee writes to their employer to inform them of their intention to leave their current job. In the Bisaya version, it is important to include certain key elements in the letter to ensure that it is professional and respectful.

RESIGNATION LETTER BISAYA VERSION
RESIGNATION LETTER BISAYA VERSION

Here are some tips for writing a resignation letter in Bisaya:


  1. Start with a formal greeting: Begin the letter with a formal greeting, such as "Dear [Employer's Name]," or "To [Employer's Name]."
  2. State your intention to resign: Clearly and concisely state that you are resigning from your position. This should be the first sentence of the letter.
  3. Provide a reason for your resignation: While you are not required to provide a reason for your resignation, it is a good idea to do so as a sign of respect to your employer. Explain why you have decided to leave, such as to pursue a new opportunity or to take care of personal matters.
  4. Express your gratitude: Show appreciation for the opportunity to work with the company and the support you received while you were employed.
  5. Offer assistance during the transition: Offer to help with the transition process by providing assistance with training a replacement or completing any unfinished projects.
  6. Provide your last day of work: Clearly state the date of your last day of work. It is customary to give at least two weeks' notice, but your employer may request that you leave earlier or stay longer depending on the circumstances.
  7. End with a formal closing: Close the letter with a formal closing, such as "Sincerely," followed by your signature.


It is important to keep in mind that a resignation letter is a formal document, and therefore it is important to use a professional and respectful tone. Be sure to proofread your letter before sending it to ensure that there are no errors or typos.


Example of a resignation letter in Bisaya:


Dear [Employer's Name],


I am writing to inform you that I am resigning from my position as [Position] at [Company].


I have decided to resign in order to pursue a new opportunity that aligns with my long-term career goals. I am grateful for the opportunity to work with [Company] and for the support and guidance I received while I was employed here.


I am willing to assist with the transition process in any way that I can, including training my replacement and completing any unfinished projects. My last day of work will be [Date].


Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of the [Company] team. I have learned and grown a great deal during my time here, and I will always be grateful for the experience.


Sincerely,

[Your Name]

Comments