COVER LETTER EMAIL EXAMPLE

 A cover letter is a document that is typically sent with a resume or job application. It provides a brief overview of your professional background, qualifications, and skills, and explains why you are interested in and qualified for the position you are applying for. An email cover letter is simply a cover letter that is sent via email rather than through the mail.

COVER LETTER EMAIL EXAMPLE
COVER LETTER EMAIL EXAMPLE

Here is an example of an email cover letter:


Subject Line: Account Manager Position - Jane Doe


Dear [Hiring Manager],


I am writing to express my strong interest in the Account Manager position at [Company]. With over 5 years of experience in sales and account management, I am confident in my ability to contribute to the success of your team.


As the current Account Manager at [Company], I have consistently achieved and surpassed my sales targets, and have developed strong relationships with clients. My ability to build and maintain these relationships has resulted in high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty. In addition, my strong organizational and communication skills have allowed me to effectively manage my time and prioritize tasks to ensure that all of my clients receive the best possible service.


I am excited about the opportunity to bring my skills and experience to [Company] and contribute to the growth and success of the organization. I am confident that my background and qualifications make me a strong fit for this role, and I am eager to discuss the opportunity further.


Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you further about how I can contribute to your team.


Sincerely,

Jane Doe


In this example, the subject line clearly states the position the applicant is applying for and includes the applicant's name. The opening paragraph explains the applicant's interest in the position and highlights their relevant experience. The second paragraph provides specific examples of the applicant's accomplishments and skills, and the final paragraph expresses the applicant's enthusiasm for the opportunity and reiterates their qualifications.


It's important to keep in mind that a cover letter should be tailored to the specific job and company you are applying to. Be sure to research the company and the job requirements, and include specific examples of your experience and skills that align with the needs of the role. Finally, be sure to proofread your cover letter before sending it to ensure that it is free of errors and presents you in the best light possible.

Comments