50 REQUESTS

  1. Can you help me with this project?
  2. What are your hours of operation?
  3. How much does this cost?
  4. Can you explain the process to me?
  5. Do you offer a warranty or guarantee on your products/services?
  6. Are you hiring at the moment?
  7. Can I get a quote for your services?
  8. Do you have any references or customer testimonials?
  9. Can you provide me with more information about your company/services?
  10. Do you have any special offers or promotions currently available?
  11. How long have you been in business?
  12. Can you accommodate special requests or custom orders?
  13. Do you have a physical location or are you online only?
  14. Are your products/services environmentally friendly?
  15. Can you provide me with a list of your services and prices?
  16. Are you licensed and insured?
  17. Do you offer any financing options?
  18. Can you provide me with a sample or demonstration of your products/services?
  19. Are your products/services available for purchase in-store or online only?
  20. Can you provide me with information on your return/refund policy?
  21. Do you offer any discounts for bulk orders or repeat customers?
  22. Can you provide me with a list of your ingredients/materials used in your products?
  23. Are your products/services safe for use by individuals with allergies or sensitivities?
  24. Can you provide me with information on your shipping and delivery options?
  25. Do you offer any special discounts or promotions for military personnel or first responders?
  26. Can you provide me with information on your privacy and security policies?
  27. Are your products/services available for international shipping?
  28. Can you provide me with a list of your certifications and accreditations?
  29. Do you offer any customization options for your products/services?
  30. Can you provide me with information on your customer support and service team?
  31. Are your products/services organic or all-natural?
  32. Can you provide me with information on your sustainability efforts and environmental impact?
  33. Do you offer any free trials or samples of your products/services?
  34. Can you provide me with information on your product/service warranties and guarantees?
  35. Are your products/services gluten-free, vegan, or kosher?
  36. Can you provide me with information on your payment methods and options?
  37. Do you offer any gift cards or gift certificates?
  38. Can you provide me with information on your corporate responsibility and philanthropic efforts?
  39. Are your products/services tested on animals?
  40. Can you provide me with information on your company's history and background?
  41. Do you offer any loyalty or rewards programs for your customers?
  42. Can you provide me with information on your quality assurance and control processes?
  43. Are your products/services safe for use by pregnant or nursing women?
  44. Can you provide me with information on your product/service availability and stock levels?
  45. Do you offer any discounts or promotions for students or educators?
  46. Can you provide me with information on your company's mission and values?
  47. Are your products/services suitable for individuals with dietary restrictions or food allergies?
  48. Can you provide me with information on your company's sustainability and environmental impact goals?
  49. Do you offer any special services or support for individuals with disabilities or special needs?
  50. Can you provide me with information on your company's customer satisfaction and retention rates?
50 REQUESTS
50 REQUESTS

Comments